Friday 29 June 2012

All I Know is that the office is getting crowded

It's been a while again! I've been busy and away and lazy. I went to visit friends and family in Finland in the beginning of June and straight from there I flew to sunny Spain for a friend's wedding. It was absolutely lovely!

First dance in action. My camera is awesome.

Last week I made a comeback to work to find that we have about a million new interns! They all are apparently mostly doing social media stuff, one of them is taking care of new releases and I'm still doing newsletters and press releases and bugging media people. All is well.

I do like that we now have new blood around here. Sometimes the office can get a bit quiet if all the other interns, who mostly are here 2 days a week, are gone. Now with this many new people I'm assuming such a day will never be again! At the moment most of them are quite scared and quiet but that should change once we get to know each other more.

Then I got hit by some annoying stomach flu and was out of the game for the better part of three days (and the previous weekend). The longest stomach upset ever! I was on a solid diet of yoghurt, bananas, white rice, coconut water and peppermint tea for about three days. Yum. When I felt well enough to have tasty food again I nearly went on a binge and made myself sick again (that was the plan) but ended up in a pub eating a sandwich and sipping wine. All went better than expected!

Now that I'm back in action we've been busy busy bees with promotion campaigns for a single 'All I Know' by iremembertapes. They're like the lovechild of Scissor Sisters and Joy Division. Makes me wanna boogie. As of yesterday (Thursday June 28) morning the track has been available on iTunes and other platforms worldwide! Get on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment