Monday 31 October 2011

Have you ever

I'm pretty much a day dreamer type of a person. I have all these ideas and projects forming in my head all the time but most of them never even get started and the ones that do I never finish. I get really excited about new things in my life in a spur of the moment and then get bored with them just as quickly. So naturally I've spent a lot of time coming up with fun things to do when I live in London, even going so far as doing some research on some of them! That's unusual.

Things I'll (maybe...) do when I live in London:

Start boxing! I need excercise and I believe boxing would be fun and much more motivating than simply wheightlifting and running. I'm kinda bottom heavy and have strong legs and now I need to balance things out by buffing up my top half. And what better way than boxing! There's a pretty good (observation based on website) gym near to where I'll be working.

Get more into football! I like football, I really do. I just rarely bother to watch the games or keep track of what's going on. I'll make an effort during European Championships and the World Cup but that's it. I wish I could be bothered with other leagues as well.

Live music! Go to gigs! Of all shapes and sizes. This is the music capital of the world we're talking about. Or close enough.

Go to stand-up clubs! Ooooh, I'm probably most excited about the superb quality of British stand-up comedy and I get to witness it!

Go to see musicals! I'm a big musical fan (no, really. I can't even watch musical episodes of otherwise normal shows without turning into a sobbing fool) and the productions in London are amazing!

Of course I've also thought about my life in general but that's hardly worth mentioning here. I also have some vague plans about traveling a bit and whatever.

Any other suggestions? I'm open to all ideas. If you know about some exceptionally fun activities in the London area, I'll be happy to hear about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment